Walking is still considered one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. As a fundamental form of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical benefits for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while also increasing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a convenient way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home. From beginners just starting an exercise regimen to advanced athletes looking to maintain their fitness level, anyone interested in getting and staying in shape can benefit greatly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the pace, distance, and complexity of the workout based on your needs, all while watching television, talking on the telephone, or reading a magazine. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample room for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface. While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them offer unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display monitor showing speed, distance, workout time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to monitor the heart rate while exercising. Regardless of the simple to complex features you may choose, treadmills offer an array of aerobic exercise opportunities that will provide long-lasting beneficial cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.
Health and Entertainment… Integrated! The i.Concept family of products offers the first display console technology that was designed specifically for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® Touch and the only seamless equipment interface that will run popular apps and exercise programs– all at the same time. The LCD display console provides power to fully charge docked device and of course – the high-performance equipment is fully functional with or without a docked device. Once docked, the exclusive i.Concept display console turns your favorite Apple® products into an integrated, interactive monitor, so watch a movie, read a book, check your e-mail, update your status and monitor your workout all while exercising in the comfort of your own home or office.
The Synapse ST7i folding treadmill features a spacious 20" x 57" running surface and the comforting Active Flex suspension system while integrating the latest i.Concept Health and Entertainment technology.
● i.Concept Display Compatible with iPad, iPhone, & iPod touch.
● Large 20" x 57" Running Surface for Safe and Comfortable Workout.
● Polar® wireless HR compatible. Use a Polar heart rate chest strap to readout your HR on the display console or interact with built-in HR control programming.
● Whisper Quiet 3.5 HP DC motor provide the power and torque needed while quietly delivering countless workouts.
● Integrated Muscle Display shows the user which muscle groups are engaged based upon incline.
● Incline 0-12%
● Speed 1-12 MPH
● Active Flex suspension technology allows for a shock absorbing landing with firm push off for comfort and efficiency.
● Space Saving Folding and Safe Drop Technology
● Large Blues Black Lit Display
● Quick Speen and Incline Keys.
● 15-Built-In Programs with Additional Program Profiles Available Through Downloadable Apps..