• Manufactured in the USA with blended Cellular PVC material that is tested and listed with Underwriters Laboratories
• Scratch resistant with normal use, surface scratches are less noticeable due to the material color is throughout the product
• 4 panels per carton in 8’ lengths, 8 panels per carton in 4’ lengths = 32 square feet per box. One box of HandiWALL will cover the same amount of space (and with the same dimensions) as one 4' X 8' sheet of standard "old style" slatwall. This 8 foot box will cover an area 8 feet wide by 4 feet tall or you can break up the panels into smaller arrangements.
• Color coordinated installation screws and trim available
• Smooth satin finish gives high end aesthetic appeal
• Compatible with standard slatwall accessories
• Water and moisture resistant
• 10 color choices available
• Strong and durable
• Easy to clean
A word about the our wood-grain panels: Maple, Driftwood & Beachwood
The great thing about our wood-grains is that you get the random graining and coloration just like real wood. Sometimes the graining and coloration can be different, between multiple individual boxes. When installing, always perform a "dry run" by laying out your panels and arranging in the most pleasing pattern before actually attaching to the wall. We cannot be held liable for any color or graining match issues that may arise on wood-grain orders as that is an inherent feature of the product.
Advice for husbands: Always get your wife's approval on color choice before ordering, This simple step can save you much grief later. LOL!
HandiWALL® Technical and Quality Attributes:
Fire tested by an independent laboratory (ASTM E84 Test) ranks HandiWALL® in Grade A (index of 15) for flame spread.
3" Industry standard on center slats, 12¼" high (includes ¼" for tongue and groove connection). Panels will work with all Industry standard spaced accessories such as Organized Living (Schulte), storeWALL, Suncast, and many others.
Meets our ISO Certified manufacturing process and is quality tested to be compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 standard:
Length, Form, Fit and Function including shape of slats, connection of panels, assembly of slatwall accessories is tested
Incoming Quality Control for color and materials requirements for lot consistency
Strength testing every production run via in-house calibrated fixture
First piece inspection to match control plan specifications
Product is measured for conformity to requirements including final audit of manufactured product, in process inspections, and color match.