DuraHook Single Rod Pegboard Hook with 90 Degree Tip - Pack of Ten
Price Includes Free Shipping!
Your choice of three different lengths:
PN 71119 (pack of ten) = 1-1/8" Long
PN 71319 (pack of ten) = 2-3/4" Long
PN 71619 (pack of ten) = 6" Long
• DuraHook™ is the first double locking hook that fits both 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch round hole pegboard without giving up strength or security for items being stored. DuraHook's patented two point locking mechanism allows each hook to be mounted both vertically and horizontally on all styles of pegboard having round hole spacing 1-inch O.C. Hooks and tools will always stay put.
• Hooks install and lock into place from the front on all 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch pegboard products with hole spacing 1-inch O.C.
• Each hooks mounts vertically or horizontally, making them capable of accommodating virtually any tool or accessory, while increasing storage capacity
• Double locking system insures that hooks and stored items always stay put, even after repeated use
• DuraHook™ offers the first locking pegboard spring clip capable of securely storing tools both horizontally and vertically.
• Designed and tested to meet the toughest industrial application
• Capable of securely storing heavy hand and power tools
• Available in styles never before offered
• Hooks can be positioned or combined with other to increase holding power and storage alternatives for odd shaped tools
• Bright Zinc plating insures years of use
• DuraHook™ offers the first patented locking BinClip™ Model #77500 that allows for the incorporation of hanging bins into pegboard applications for loose parts or tool components storage